Hi,I need to create a support ticket but can't find how to create it.There is no possibility to create a ticket..Could you please help?
Kind regards,Sinem
Hey @ntt_guruplar
Please go to https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
Select "Technical Issues and Bugs" from the drop-down, then select the product and website you're looking for assistance with.
If the site is eligible for support (products with free plans are eligible for community support only), you'll be presented with the AI help agent. Enter your query, and if the response doesn't help you, proceed with the "Raise a request" option.
Thanks!
Hi @ntt_guruplar
To expand on @Karan Sachdev answer, you will need to be Jira, Product, Site or Org admin.
Regular users can't raise issues at Atlassian Support, you could also contact one of your admins to raise the issue for you.
Thank you for your quick response.Yes I tried this, but there was no button to create a ticket.
Hi Marc, thank you! alright, I will ask an admin colleague.
Hi NTT - Did you ever get this resolved?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.