Hi Team,
I have a simple requirment that when a form is submitted in Jira or JSM a slack message should be sent to the channel however I'm facing issues in both when using jira cloud or JSM.
Jira cloud:
Form creation very easy and share link with users but when creating an automation rule I'm unable to find trigger" when form is sumitted"
JSM.
Created form, linked it with Jira fields but need to associate it with request type and in request type summary is mandatory so in short not as simple like Jira Cloud but automation is easy" I'm able to find trigger" when form sumitted" but I don't find place where I could specify channel name.
in short I'm not able to complete my requirment in any of the product. My preference would be to use in Jira cloud somehow make this trigger available in Jira.

