I have admin rights, but I'm not allowed to get defined filter aql-Definitions configured in customfield configutations. What is the supposed solution to get this information without using the ui?
Hi @Thorsten Spille
I see what you mean, it like getting the context of a normal custom field.
Unfortunate there is no API endpoint for this, you can only see this in the GUI
An old feature request is open to already gave this option on DC, https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-14960
add. Info: I 'm searching for a solution to get readable the Assets objects field configuration I can see in the context of an customfield.
Hi @Thorsten Spille , thanks for your post.
Forgive me but it isn't clear to me, what is it that you want to do?
You have some Assets objects and you need to create some custom fields? And you aren't sure about how to write the filters?
I understand you are trying to get the AQL filter syntax without using the UI, but is there any reason why? I just recorded you a quick Loom but I guess you have already tried this - https://www.loom.com/share/1e7ef6d4179c4a6a91eddec137f1742e
You are looking for some kind of documentation on how to write the AQL syntax for custom fields? Does this help? https://support.atlassian.com/assets/docs/use-assets-query-language-aql/
Best wishes
Hi Valerie, thank you for your reply. I 'm searching for a solution to get the Assets objects field configuration I can see in the context of an customfield. (some auth api-call maybe the solution here, but which api/endpoint delivers this information? I did not found any)
Hi Marc,
yes, thats the issue needed! Would be great if this will come on the road ;-).
thx for your invest, also to Valerie.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.