Hello everyone,
I have had a request from a department to create a new Portal Section to host 2 new forms our users will fill out.
TEAM A and B are 2 different Service Management Projects (company managed)
They are then wanting it to flow as close to the below as possible.
User submits ticket from portal.
This goes to TEAM A to check the ticket.
TEAM A would like the ticket to have further questions for them to fill out.
Once they have filled out these additional questions it then needs to go to TEAM B.
TEAM B will then check TEAM As answers, they will then fill out further questions and then approve the ticket.
How can I add new questions at each step for both TEAM A and TEAM B?
Is there a way for this single ticket to float between each project?
Any help will be greatly appreciated, please no 'copy and paste' from AI... I can do this.
I am after some 'real experts' who have some knowledge of this please.
Thank you.