Hello everyone.
I’ve been following the official Forge Rovo guide and videos here: https://developer.atlassian.com/platform/forge/build-a-jira-issue-analyst-rovo-agent/
I carefully followed all the steps and setup instructions, but when I test the agent with an active work item (as the documentation specifies), I consistently encounter the following issue:
“The Rovo agent was not able to locate the project key and work item.”
This happens even when I explicitly provide both the project key and work item.
"Additionally, when I tried to clone the Bitbucket sample project referenced in the documentation, my terminal returned this error:
<span>git@bitbucket.org: Permission denied (publickey). fatal: Could not read from remote repository. Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists."</span>
What I’ve Tried to do:
Followed the full setup process and examples from the guide.
Tested with an active Jira work item open.
Manually specified the project key and work item.
Attempted to git clone the sample project via the provided Bitbucket URL.
What I expected as an outcome(s):
The actual Outcome(s):
Could anyone please clarify:
What configuration or context setup is required for the Forge Rovo agent to properly detect the project key and work item during testing?
Are there specific permissions or SSH settings needed to access the Bitbucket sample project?
Any guidance or troubleshooting tips would be greatly appreciated, thank you!