Dear Atlassian/Jira Support Team,
I hope this message finds you well.
I am reaching out because my Jira account was recently deactivated without any prior notice or explanation. My account had been working perfectly up until this issue occurred, and I’m currently unable to access the project I manage, for which I am the admin.

To provide some context:
I am using the free version of Jira, and I’ve ensured that the number of users in our project has always remained under the 10-user limit.
I have not received any notifications or warnings about any issues with my account or any violations of the terms of service.
As the admin, this deactivation is significantly impacting my ability to manage the project and its ongoing tasks.
Could you please assist me into understanding why my account was deactivated? Additionally, I would greatly appreciate it if you could guide me through the process of recovering access to my account. If possible, I would also like to speak with an agent to address this issue as soon as possible, as it is critical for my team's workflow.
Thank you in advance for your assistance. I look forward to your prompt response and resolution of this issue.
Best regards,
Nicolas Lazarte (ee990822@ens.uqam.ca)
https://inf2050-a2025.atlassian.net/