Hello everyone
I am a long time JIRA user, but just spun up a new instance for another team. This instance didn't allow me to install my normal time tracking application as I believe it is going away. I have tried to install Timesheet Tracking for JIRA - which I've had installed smoothly on another instance - no problem, but I received the following error today - this was after it just spun and spun when it returned to the page after accepting everything for the installation:
Sorry, an unknown error occurred. If this keeps happening, contact support with trace ID: f704e0f8b8e34902993c4a40ff92554b
This happens whenever I try to actually install it. The support bot said this was a permission issue, but I haven't seen any evidence of that as of yet.
Thanks in advance.
----------------------
Update:
After a couple of hours, this installed successfully and works. I prefer my old app, Automated Work Log, a bit more because it makes the data entry easier for the user, so I'll be looking around at other options in the future anyways.
Thanks everyone for your answers and support.