All of a sudden, the left sidebar in confluence is empty. I'm talking about the side bar menu which starts off at the top with "For you", "recent", "starred", then shows the space I'm working in at the moment, and at the bottom has "invite people".
Sometimes, after refreshing, it loads and I see the whole menu structure, but only for a couple of seconds. Then it is empty apart from the "invite people" at the bottom. It worked fine up until last night.
I use mozilla firefox on windows 11, and I havent changed anything in the browser settings. I haven't added any extensions or made any changes at all to mozilla.
I have the atlassian free plan and am admin.
If I use the brave browser, I see everything.
I've searched the web for solutions but couldn't find anything to help.
I've logged out and back in, restarted firefox, restarted my laptop, installed the latest windows update and re-started again.
Does any have any ideas about how to solve this problem?
I would be very grateful!