I'm trying to create a site but I keep getting the below error message:
Sites are the shared space where people organize teams, work, and projects.
This site name is just a suggestion. Feel free to change to something your team will recognize.
can someone help me please.
Hello @Eric wyatt
I don't see any incidents active on the Atlassian Status page that would indicate a wide spread problem with new site creation.
https://status.atlassian.com/
What steps did you execute to try to create this new site? I will try the same steps to see if I have the same problem.
Are you trying to create a new site within an existing Atlassian Cloud Organization, or creating the new site along with a new Organization?
I was able to create the site now. It was probably a result of the AWS outage.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.