I have a user that is not getting email notifications. I am of the opinion that as he is the only user affected, it is an issue on his side, but he disputes this. After doing further research I found mentions of a suppression list within the admin centre, but if we can't find it, then only Atlassian can make changes to it via a support request. However, if I head to Atlassian Support I can chat with the AI, but it doesn't have the answers I need. Underneath the textbox there's the option to submit a support ticket, but it takes me back to the AI chat. I am on a paid plan and an administrator for my project. I asked the organisation admin to try the same just in case it was a tiered access thing, but he also cannot get to the stage where we can log a ticket.