Hello there, I have a space that is open to the public with Anonymous Access enabled and Anonymous users have the View permission enabled.
Up until very recently this has worked perfectly but now I've had most users come to me and say that they can access the main overview page but when they click on an article link, they are pompted to login with no other way past it to get to the article.
Unfortunately I have been unable to replicate this myself when I log out and load the space up as an anonymous user. However a trusted partner has said that whenever he clicks on an article, it loads and he can view it for 2-5 seconds and then the login prompt is shown.
As I said this is a recent development and we have not changed any of the space settings recently that could have caused this.
Does anyone have any ideas what I can do to ensure it remains open to the public?