Hi all!
I don't know if anyone else has experienced this - perhaps it's related to the Amazon Web Services hack yesterday?
Last night it looks like our Automation for Jira tried to run every automation at once on random tickets. Between 5:30 and 10:15pm, it created 12 new tickets that contain the opposite of the trigger (the trigger is a custom field is edited to be yes, but none of the tickets were edited and that custom field was no on all of them). I also received dozens of failure notices on other automations, which usually write fields. They all have an error that says "This component has exceeded the rate limit. Internal rate limit exceeded". We're on an enterprise plan with unlimited automation runs, so I assume that this is like a throttling problem since apparently all the automations were triggered around the same time.
Any ideas what might have happened? Weird glitch? Something someone accidentally triggered? There's only 2 site admins and we were both logged off at the time. Not sure about our enterprise admins.