I've attempted to create a new Jira Site with a gmail account this morning on multiple devices (Windows Laptop & Pixel 6 Android Phone).
I have the same issue as this question - Solved: Unable to create a JIRA site (new account) which seemed to be resolved.
Trace ID: d9c2db069c2942929877253d7d6edcc1
I cannot work out how to raise a support ticket without a jira url. Can anyone support?
Welcome @Fiona Moore
Is the issue resolved? If you have the premium, you can raise the request here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ - for premium support is 24/7
For standard it's 9 to 5.
Hi @Fiona MooreWelcome to the Atlassian Community!When did you try to create?Atlassian had an Incident, which was resolved today morning, approximately at 05:24 UTC.If you tried after that, you can create a support ticket in Atlassian.https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
Hi Gor, can you tell me how to create a support ticket without a Jira instance URL? Thanks
Hi Nikola, I just retried and unfortunately the issue is still there. I don't have premium, this is a new account & site.
@Fiona Moore
Go to Atlassian Support:
Choose “Technical issues and bugs”Even if you don’t have a Jira instance, you can still select the product you need help with (e.g., Jira Software)
When asked for a site URL:
Click “I can’t access my site” or “I don’t have a site” — this will allow you to continue without entering a URL.
Alternatively, type “N/A” or leave the field blank.
Fill in your details:Add your email address, organization name (if applicable), and a detailed description of the issue.
Submit the ticket:
Hi, this doesn't work. I am presented with a "finding the url" dropdown and a ask the community button and can't proceed.
I have the same problem and cannot submit a ticket. I am forwarded here:
Support is available for standard and premium only. You can also apply for free trial version of premium if you upgrade your subscription. To do this, you can:
In your case Standard trial is enough to get the support. Once you are done with it, you can cancel the trial anytime.
Hi @Fiona MooreAre you using a free trial?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.