I don't have the Communications tab in Service Management to add stakeholders. We are licensed, we have Cloud Premium and I am an admin.
I see this in the documentation and we don't have it as an option:
Hello @cnoffsinger
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Can you provide a link to the documentation you are referencing?
Can you provide a screen image of what you do see?
Have you enabled Operations for a Team, as per this documentation?
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/launch-your-team-operations/
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/add-stakeholders/
There's the documentation.
I have attached what I see in the tree. Communications is totally missing.
Hi @cnoffsinger
Welcome to the community.
It seems the documentation is outdated, as the Teams option moved from the project to a standalone option.
I provided feedback on the article that it is incorrect, please do the same (see link at the bottom of the documentation page) or raise a support request with Atlassian Support
I appreciate your response but where do I actually ADD stakeholders? I don't have the option anywhere in the system to add it to a service. It doesn't feel like a documentation issue it feels like an unfinished feature?
Sorry, but did you read my response?
The documentation seems outdated, and not correct.
I can't add a stakeholder via a menu anywhere, the only option I see, is manual via the incident or adding then on a service.
All other options from the documentation, don't seem to exist anymore.
BEst is to raise an isseu at Atlassian Support
I can't add it in a service either it's not an editable field and with a custom schema it only has Text fields and not integrations into operations:
Can't add attachments either the Plus sign isn't there, that's why it feels like its incomplete compared to the Data Center version:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.