I've used Stiltsoft table filter suite a lot in Confluence DC building dynamically filtered reporting but I am not able to replicate the same functionality on Confluence Cloud and can't get the same result.
What I am trying to do is display a source Jira table which is wrapped by a table filter which will then drive multiple pivot tables and graphs on the same page.
I'm aware I have to use the table toolbox macro to do the nesting but when I nest the table and wrap it in a table excerpt and then use table excerpt includes in the respective graphs/pivots these then display with their own replica table filters which work independent of the original source table filter?
In Confluence DC you were able to have one master (source) table filter which then triggered filtering of all excerpted data in the same page. My question is whether this is possible in Confluence Cloud?