Hello,
all our users can not login to our confluence site.
The reply is "Beim Versuch, Deine Login-Informationen zu prüfen, ist ein Fehler aufgetreten".
Can you help us, what we can do?
Regards
Angela
Hi Angela,
It seems that Atlassian is currently experiencing issues with their global login service and other cloud services. For example, they’re unable to route requests to SSO or perform initial email validation.
They are having active incident on their status page.
On top of what @Martin Spernjak said, I've managed to log in via https://start.atlassian.com/ and then I used app switcher to get to specific Orgs, sites, and apps 👀
As for tracking status, here's a link to Atlassian's status page hub: https://status.atlassian.com/
Unfortunatly my browser always redirects me to https://id.atlassian.com, so I can not move forward.
But thank you very much for posting the status page hub. I will document this outside of our wiki ;-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.