We have a 3rd party app that we use in production today - it's a paid app (Xray). I've just shifted from Standard to Premium Jira licences, and so we've now got a Sandbox. I'd love to have Xray available in my Sandbox, but I'm really struggling on how to get this done.
Atlassian's own instructions don't appear to be helpful - going to the administration section of the Jira Sandbox, and looking for Apps > Explore Apps, then choosing the app and clicking "Add to Sandbox" - that flow appears to have changed, and so those instructions don't assist at all (although I'm happy to be corrected).
Obviously I can just add the app in the Sandbox by clicking the "try for free" - but that feels like I'm going to generate another quote. And the instructions from Atlassian say I should be able to add it to a Sandbox that is linked to the primary site where we pay for the app.
Any advice would be hugely appreciated.