Hello cummunity
I want to display the comment from jira on confluence.I want it to be renewed automatically when the comment fo jira are editted.
Hi @光野 かおる
You can use the "Jira Issues" macro. It auto-refreshes when you reload the Confluence page, pulling the latest data from Jira (including edits). It's not the full comment history, but it's great for summaries like status updates.
It's free but will only show the last comment, not the full thread. For more details, I hope these links are helpful for you:
Best regards,
Peter
@Peter_DevSamurai Hi
Thank you for the answer!
There is one thing that i want to add explainning.
I want to display the comment that is not only paced last but also that in the middle of comment column.
I tried the way you explained but I couldnt select "commment".There are other fields but no comment field
Hi, @光野 かおる
I’ve been playing with the app we’re building to help solve this use-case.
And there is a drop-in solution (a user macro) you can already start using and customizing.
What it does is:
This gives you visibility of comments right inside Confluence pages.
If you need any help, just say so -- happy to share any details or walk through setup.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.