Hi everyone,
I used to have a Confluence Cloud site under my Atlassian account, which I used heavily for software architecture documentation. Recently, I noticed that Confluence no longer appears in my Atlassian apps list — only Jira does.
When I try to access a Confluence URL I had shared earlier this year (something like https://<my-site>.atlassian.net/wiki/ref), I get a “401 – Unauthorized” error.
When I tried to raise a support ticket, I got this message instead:
“Cloud site expired due to inactivity or payment issues. If you need to update payment details you can do so online at my.atlassian.com…”
This was a Free plan site, not a paid one, so I’m unsure why it expired or how to reactivate it.
Can someone from Atlassian or the community please confirm:
Whether I can restore my expired Confluence Free site, and
How to do so (since I don’t see a Reactivate option under my.atlassian.com)?
I just want to recover access to my old pages — even a read-only export would be fine.
Thanks in advance for any guidance!