Hi everyone,
Thanks for any help in advance.
I have an old account and site I created years ago when I was working for a small business that no longer exist. As such, I no longer have access to the email address for the account. To be explicit, it is a personal account and site which I just happened to use the email from work for at the time.
I forgot the password a long time ago but have managed to keep access via my mobile iOS Confluence app which has remained logged in all this time.
With my recent phone upgrade though I now have a phone that’s not logged in and need a way to sort this out. I mainly just want to export the various spaces from the site/account into a newer one I now have.
Not sure how to best approach this or how to get atlassian support for it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers,
Jason