As the title says, there has been, at maximum, 9 people in my space, but Jira started a standard trial a couple of weeks ago, and I'm just confused. The bill is telling me that I will be charged for 12 user seats.
Right now we have 9 members on the space. I did have two more spaces: the tutorial space that is created with your account and another one I made for testing, but both only had me as a member. Also, a member of my team changed accounts last month, so for a few days we had both of his accounts on the space (9 users at that time) as deleting the older one would not work for a few days, which I only bring up because that's the only way it makes sense to me that 12 users would be counted (9 actual users + repeated account + 2 times me in other spaces).
Is there anything we can do to solve this? We never surpassed 10 users, not in that space, not in all the spaces I had combined, unless Jira counts myself multiple times for some reason.