Hello,
I want Rovo to summarize a PDF document attached to a Confluence page but the agent is unable to even detect the file. It says that it is unable to find any pdf file attached. Do you have the same issues? is a configuration problem? any tips?
Thanks
PDFs aren't supported at this time, however you can use the Summarize Attachment Expert agent to get a summary of PDFs: https://xdevpod.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AICC/pages/607256688/Get+Started
Hi, can you try ‘/pdf’ and have the pdf display? Make sure the pdf actually populates.
then try the prompt from the rovo agent again
Hello Tim,
Yes, If I do /PDF the file appears as an option in the Macro.I asked Rovo again and it answered:"Based on the available document and user context, there are no files attached to the Confluence page titled "test"The document only contains metadata about the page and does not list any attachments."
is this a out of the box Agent or a plugin? because I can't find it when I browse Agents
There is no such agent anymore.
I ran into the same problem and ended up building an app for it, so treat this as biased: a Confluence Cloud Rovo agent that reads the files attached to the page. Ask about the attached PDF and the answer comes out of the document. PDF, Word, PowerPoint (speaker notes included), Excel, EPUB, RTF, CSV.Everything runs inside your tenant — Runs on Atlassian, no external AI service — and each read executes as the person asking, so page and space permissions still apply.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/2372739426/docattach
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.