I have a user that would like to separate "sections" on the create screen. They are already using Tabs but then want to fine tune the tab. I tried using a message field but it includes a greyed out text box. Is there a way to not include the text box?
Hello @Mark Williams
How the screen should be separated? Out of the box Jira feature only includes tabs.
Hi Mark,
No I'm afraid that can' be done. I've seen Jira admins creating fields with a name like ------------------- but I don't really like that idea.
Tabs are the way to go like @Nikola Perisic suggested.
Thank you for your response. Unfortunately I have a customer in my company that is refusing to use tabs.
I will see if I can push harder for the use of tabs
Thanks Charlie, as I mentioned earlier to Nikola, my customer is refusing to use tabs. They already have 3 tabs but now want to break the tabs down even more.
Mark
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.