I'm trying to use Endpoints in JSM API which ask about servicedesk and requests (especially SLA). I have admin permisions to project but still I can't reach those endpoints. Examples of such endpoints:
In that same time I can use such endpoints:
What am I missing in my permissions?
Hi @Rafał Skrzeczkowski ,
do you get a specific error message when trying to use named endpoints?
403
{ "errorMessage": "You do not have permission to fetch the list of SLA custom fields", "i18nErrorMessage": { "i18nKey": "sd.sla.field.service.permission.error.fetch", "parameters": [] } }
Do you also get an error when you only use the request-endpoint?
url = "https://xxx.atlassian.net/rest/servicedeskapi/request/{issueIdOrKey}"
no, I see a full response
Hi @Rafał Skrzeczkowski
Have you been assigned a JSM license, by the response you get on SLA, it seems not to be so.
You can be admin on a JSM project, but if you don't have a JSM license, you won't. be able to see all information.
To summarize, you don't have the agent license assigned (JSM license)
I've checked and I have Premium license and the role is User (agent)
Please show a screenshot of the user used from overview in Administration User Management?
And also a screenshot of the permission this user has in the JSM project?
The API token used, is is a regular token or a scoped token?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.