I'm using Jira Cloud and trying to navigate through issue lists using the keyboard shortcuts J and K, as described in the official documentation. According to the docs:
- J should move to the next issue (down)
- K should move to the previous issue (up)
However, in my case, the behavior is reversed: pressing J moves up, and K moves down. I'm not using any custom keyboard shortcut extensions (like Vimium), and this happens consistently across sessions.
Additionally, I have another question:
After performing a JQL search, is there a way to automatically focus on the issue list so I can immediately start navigating with J/K?
Currently, I always have to click into the result list with the mouse first. This often puts the focus into the editable field of the issue, and I have to press ESC to exit edit mode before I can use J/K navigation. It’s a bit cumbersome.
Question:
Has anyone experienced this issue before? Is there a way to reset or configure the keyboard shortcut behavior in Jira Cloud so that J and K work as documented?
Also, any tips on how to automatically focus the issue list after a JQL search to enable seamless keyboard navigation?