Hi together, I^m new in Jira. And I want to do a special calculation.
My starting point is: I have 9 global evaluation fields, and I want to do a math operation for these 9 fields.
And now comes the tricky part. When I can only evaluate 4 of these 9 fields with 5 stars, the total should be 100% when the others are empty becouse I can`t evaluate them. Also when I have only 3 of the 9 or 7 of the 9 fields.
I have created a automation for this, but it will not work.
I have my 9 evaluation field, and 1 field where the resulkt should be stored. This field is a Number field.
Now in the Audit-Log i see that the automation is working, but it could not write the output to the number field.
Automation:
Trigger: Value ChangeFields > Evaluation field 1-9
Then: Edit Process fields
SmartValuse:
{{#=}}
(
{{issue.customfield_20012|0}} +
{{issue.customfield_20013|0}} +
{{issue.customfield_20014|0}} +
{{issue.customfield_20015|0}} +
{{issue.customfield_20016|0}} +
{{issue.customfield_20017|0}} +
{{issue.customfield_20018|0}} +
{{issue.customfield_20019|0}} +
{{issue.customfield_20020|0}}
)
/
(
{{#if(issue.customfield_20012)}}1{{else}}0{{/}} +
{{#if(issue.customfield_20013)}}1{{else}}0{{/}} +
{{#if(issue.customfield_20014)}}1{{else}}0{{/}} +
{{#if(issue.customfield_20015)}}1{{else}}0{{/}} +
{{#if(issue.customfield_20016)}}1{{else}}0{{/}} +
{{#if(issue.customfield_20017)}}1{{else}}0{{/}} +
{{#if(issue.customfield_20018)}}1{{else}}0{{/}} +
{{#if(issue.customfield_20019)}}1{{else}}0{{/}} +
{{#if(issue.customfield_20020)}}1{{else}}0{{/}}
)
{{/}}
Output should be witten to my Number Output field.
But my Jira every Time say:
The operation was successfully processed, but some of the specified fields are not available.
Ignored fields:
Formula test thot (customfield_12044)
The field is there, i can manualy write numbers in it, but it still won`t work. Maybe im to silly to do that, or maybe it`s not possible to do that.