My automation is creating two stories when I have only got the one in the automation, can you advise what I'm doing wrong here please
Automation:
Aduit Log: Showing two created (but with same Key ID?)
However, in release - its two different tickets?
I found the issue. I have 2 rules both using a similar trigger word (oops silly me)
I have Mobile | iOS and Mobile | Android and they are both triggering I believe due to the word mobile.
I didn't realise I can't use a string here. I tried to update using "" but this didn't work - any way to use a string in this? Or do I need to have a unqiue starting word?
Hey @Corey Hemingway
I don't believe it is creating two stories with the same key (or even two stories at all). I've seen this also, but never found any evidence of the duplicate.
I believe it is just a quirk of the automations audit log.
Hi @Corey HemingwayMaybe it can be for the following reasons:
- Triggered by multiple rules (a project rule and a global rule), or
- The rule’s scope includes multiple projects, or
- It’s re-triggering itself due to “Allow rule trigger” being enabled.Please also check these points.
Hi @Corey Hemingway
Based upon the work item keys shown in the audit log, this seems to be a timing problem of some type:
Some things to check are:
Kind regards,Bill
Don't have spaces in the Release title. Go with something link Mobile_Android and make that the search criteria.Or possibly, Leave the titles as is, but only search for Android and iOS. But that might not be enough??
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.