I'm looking for a step-by-step guide for embeding release notes for completed Jira work items into my user-facing web-based software. Anyone know how to do this?
Hi @John Paul Reid 👋🏼
First of all, welcome to the community! ✨
To answer your question, in Confluence for example, you can use Smart Link to embed from Jira. You can check if the same works for your web-based software.
I hope this helps. Let me know for further question.
Thanks,Anwesha
Thank you for the Automated Release Notes mention @Anwesha Pan
@John Paul Reid I would recommend you look at the free version of the app here - Automated Release Notes & Reports for Jira
If the frequency of releases is less than 5 per month, the free version would be sufficient for you. If you have any questions or would like a quick walkthrough - do book a demo.
Best,Anand
PS - I am part of the team that owns the Automated Release Notes & Reports (ARNR) apps - previously called Automated Release Notes.
There is no easy way to embed release notes from Jira out of the box. There are a few options on the marketplace. We are using Released, which has been great.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.