Hello, this is more of a best practices question for setting up recurring tasks in Jira. I have created a project specifically for keeping track of IT scheduled tasks - most monthly, all are due a specific weekday of the nth week of the month.
I have created scheduled triggers using Cron to create them, and I would not want or expect Jira end-users to figure out how to create a recurring trigger.
For the scenario I have given, is there any straightforward way an end user could set up these types of recurring issues? I know that there is the "Set to Recur", functionality for existing tasks, but it only currently allows up to two weeks max for recurrences.
So is the rule of thumb that admins should set up triggers for these types of recurring tasks, short of getting a marketplace app that can allow the user more ability to do it themselves?