Hi, what should be a really simple thing that I can't get to work.
- Jira Instance 1
- Create a new work item
- Triggers an "Send web request" automation to send ID (purely for reference as this will be a new bug in Jira instance 2 with it's own ID), Summary, Description, and type to Jira Instance 2
- Jira Instance 2
- Receives the "Incoming webhook" POST - this is where it's failing
- Triggers automation to create a new work item (new ID) of the same type, Summary, and Description
Jira Instance 2 is receiving the call, but the package is empty so the create action fails. I can see the content being sent which includes all of the necessary info above from Jira Instance 1, but is not received.
I personally have access to both domains and Instances.
I saw there was a recent update to the automation but am unsure if this is a bug or I'm doing something wrong. It's like there is a mismatch between what is beings sent (1 single item) vs. what is expected to arrive (maybe an array?)
My layout is this (headers with Tokens and Secrets are all in place)


I am receiving the error
