Dear community,
We are having a Scrum Board for the Dev Team with following Status - "Open", "in progress", "code review", "done"
And a Kanban Board for testing with the Status - "Ready for UAT", "in testing", "accepted"
Those Boards use different filters so that the issue with the according status is shown on the correct board.
It all works fine.
BUT
Issues that have been worked on in former sprints (now closed sprints) wont be shown on the test boar eventhough I switch the status to "Ready for UAT".
The filter on the board seems to be correct because when I look into the filter the issue from the closed sprint is shown. It is just that the issue is NOT shown on the board...
Does anyone have an idea what could be the problem?
I already reopened the closed sprint, took the issue out of the sprint but still the issue does not appear on the test board when I change the status to "Ready for UAT"
Thank you so much for your help!