Good day ,
There was a was a change in my JIRA profile and my personal account provided information become not editable and everything now is "is set by your admin". Before that change (early 2025) I was able to edit my personal information.
The JIRA account is Managed Account.
However, I do not know who is Administrator to contact to, the organization is so large and names are not exposed to me via interface on whom to contact to.
And I cannot create tickets to JIRA support, this option is reserved only for specific people.
"contact your Jira admin link" - this been used , no response at all.
How do I request for change in my profile , If I do not know whom to contact to in the first place , under GDPR or other matter ?
That's why question is asked here , that Atlassian need to provide that information on how to find and contact for "Admin".