I want to cancel the confluence subscription. I created it but can not acces to billing and can not see any subscription under billing so that i can cancel it.
Hi @Ebuhan Atacoglu and welcome,
please read the following guide https://support.atlassian.com/subscriptions-and-billing/docs/cancel-a-subscription/
BTW, you need to be a Billing Admin to be able to do that.
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Thanks, I guess i am not. Although i created this space, i am not,
@Ebuhan Atacoglu You can cancel Confluence Cloud from Atlassian Administration by selecting the correct organization, opening Billing, and canceling the Confluence site/product subscription; if you don’t see any subscriptions, it’s typically because you’re in the wrong organization, don’t have Billing admin permissions, or the site is on the Free plan (in which case you delete the site instead of canceling a paid subscription).ThanksJayesh R
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.