Hello,
I was on a trial subscription that I believe ended today and I am now on a free subscription. I have been using the Clone Plus app to clone Epics and all their children in bulk. After performing the clone action today I got an error message saying You need Create Issue permission from your Jira admin to clone this issue.". Is that related to my trial ending and some permission change issue? The "Create Issue" permission sounds pretty basic. Is there something I can do about it or I simply need a paid subsumption?
Hi @Vasileios Kostogiannakis
Yes this is related as on a free subscription no permission can be set on Jira projects.
So are you still able to create issues on projects in Jira?
Does the user "atlassian-addons-project-access" still have create permissions and browse (as this is the minimal permission needed)
Hi Marc and thanks for the response.
I just created a Task under one of my projects/spaces no problem.
As I am still getting used to setting permissions etc, could you please guide me to check what you mention last?:Does the user "atlassian-addons-project-access" still have create permissions and browse (as this is the minimal permission needed).Thanks again.
I don't see "atlassian-addons-project-access" at all.
Am I looking at the correct place?
Hi @Vasileios Kostogiannakis , thanks for your post. I wonder if the issue is that the trial for the app / plugin is expired. You can have the free version of Jira as long as your stay under 10 users but most apps are paid after the 30 day trial. Please can you check this?
Check the permission scheme used on the project, not the permissions in administration.
Are all permission granted to the Space Role: atlassian-addons-project-access
Hi Valerie,
It appears I am still on a Free 30-day trial of the app. So that does not appear to be an issue.
My free Jira trial may be causing permission issues Or what should I be looking for to correct the permissions and the Create Issue permission error when I try to run the bulck clone.
Thanks.
@Marc -Devoteam-
The only 3 dots immediately after the Project/Space settings are the ones for the project and the only options are:
I fell I am looking at the wrong place.
Or are you suggesting I recreate the clone operation?
Can you guide me where to go or maybe provide some screenshots please?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.