I want to configure a board to only show the cards with specific label. I don't want to use Quick filters because I don't want it to be filtered by user.
Add a label restriction to the filter behind your Kanban board.
Or use a sub filter.
You can learn how to use filters behind a board in this KB article: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AGILE/Configuring+Filters
Best regards,
Peter
Each board has a filter associated with it. You can modify that filter (under board configuration > general) to show only tickets with that label.
Hi Omid,
To do that you can edit the board's filter. Visit the board > administration (configuration) > general > filter.
You need to have a filter with something similar to:
project = YourProject and labels = YourLabel ORDER BY Rank ASC
Then, only issues that met this criteria will show up on the board.
Hope this helps!
Cheers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.