I have a document review workflow for Conflunence Cloud version 9.5.2. I have 7 trigger events to send emails when a certain condition is met. The all work but the state-expired. See below
{trigger:stateexpired|state=ReadyForReview}
@{send-email:user=@unassignedapprovers@|subject=OVERDUE: Review Required for @pagetitle@ - Due Date @Due Date@ Has Passed}
Greetings,
**OVERDUE NOTICE**
This is a reminder that your review of the following document is overdue:
**Document:**
**Original Due Date:**
**Days Overdue:** The 5 business day review period has expired
**Immediate Action Required:**
Please review the document and approve or reject it as soon as possible. Your prompt attention to this matter is critical to maintaining project timelines.
If you are unable to complete this review due to workload or other constraints, please contact the Program Manager immediately to discuss reassignment.
**Access the document here:**
Respectfully,
RMF Document Review Workflow
Sent: @datetime
{send-email}
@{send-email:user=@Overdue Notification Contact@|subject=ALERT: @pagetitle@ Review is OVERDUE - Follow Up Required}
Greetings,
**OVERDUE ALERT**
The following document has not been fully reviewed by the due date and requires your attention:
**Document:**
**Original Due Date:**
**Status:** One or more reviewers have not completed their review
**Action Required:**
Please follow up with the outstanding reviewers to ensure timely completion of the review process. The reviewers who have not yet responded should have received an overdue notification.
**Access the document here:**
Respectfully,
RMF Document Review Workflow
Sent: @datetime
{send-email}
{trigger}
I have tried every online solution I can find, but I have had no luck. When I look at the workflow using the Workflow Builder view and select rules all seven rules have a circle with a yellow outline. For the 6 triggers that work, they all have a checkmark in the circle. There is no checkmark in the one that does not work. Any help would be appreciated Thank you.