I am trying to create a confluence database where one column has a link to another confluence page. I am then trying to add another column that displays that pages status and labels using the status and label fields in the database. However, once I add the status/label column, it looks like it's loading (see some dark oval in the entries where I expect the status/label to be filled in), but then nothing ends up populating in the database entry.
I can see on the linked pages that they do have labels and a status - the changes are published. The pages are all in the same space, and I never get any sort of message letting me know something isn't working.
Just curious what I can do to try and debug the situation and figure out what the issue is - I'm not given any error messages or anything to help identify what could be wrong. (Further, Rovo or whatever the AI tool is called, gave me outright wrong information saying that label fields do not pull from the linked page, when it seems like that's exactly what they are meant to do.)