For the last couple of weeks, around 1/3 of the tasks I open result in the following error:
Make sure that this work item actually exists in that space. If it does, try again in a few minutes. If you still can't link to the work item, contact your Jira admin.
Upon 2nd, sometimes 3rd try, they open fine.
I've already tried:
- connecting to a different Wi-Fi
- clearing cache
- removing cookies
- relogging to Atlassian
Hi @Wojciech Kosmala , welcome to the Atlassian Community and thanks for your post.
Are you the only person using your site that has this problem?
A site to bookmark, if you haven't already, is this one - https://jira-software.status.atlassian.com/ . There have been some incidents recently impacting Jira, so it might be related to that, if you weren't having this problem before.
It sounds like you have tried already the standard troubleshooting solutions. I wanted to write because I was curious if others trying to use the Jira site are also experiencing this.
I look forward to your reply.
Best wishes
There's at least 1 person seeing similiar errors in our company
Hi @Wojciech Kosmala , thank you for your reply.
It sounds like this is a site-specific issue so I would ask that you report it to the service desk - https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
I have also flagged this post to Atlassian but the ticket would be the correct route so they can get the details of your site, etc.
We're also experiencing this issue, exactly as described above. Multiple users.
Hello @Wojciech Kosmala ,
Good day! Welcome to Atlassian Community
Could you please tell us if this is happening only on your user account? I understand you have tried few troubleshooting steps, but I would request you to try out the following action plan step by step and see if that helps
Clear browser cache and cookies
Disable all browser extensions and add-ons
Check for firewall
If your device or network has a firewall setup, I would request you to check if they have allowed connection to Atlassian's IP addresses. You can refer to the following document for more details:
Allow 3rd party cookies
I would request you to follow the below steps (The steps are for Chrome but should be similar for other browsers):
Additionally, please ensure that you are using the latest version of one of the supported browsers listed here.
Thank you!
Hi, we've troubleshot this issue and for us it was related to the parent work items being in a resolved / done state. Where the parent work item had a status change that triggered the automation to set it to a done state, but it still had unresolved child / linked work items it wouldn't open them correctly displaying the 'We couldn't connect to the work item' message. Troubleshoot with two screens with alternate browsers helps. I used MS Edge, Chrome and Safari (Mac). It took a while . Look for resolved work items that appear with a Strikethrough font and reset their status to an Unresolved / Open state. Hopefully this fixes the issue. It has for us.
Stumbled upon same error, it seems when you have custom field and new project this is popping up. Just create a new scrum project and first issue you will get this issue if you have custom field created and assigned to default view.
JS error:
fetchIssueAggData.tsx:179 Uncaught (in promise) RelayNetwork: No data returned for operation `mainIssueAggQuery`, got error(s):Validation error (FieldsConflict) : 'jira/issueByKey/fields/edges/node/fieldConfig' : returns different types 'JiraFieldConfig' and 'null'Validation error (UnknownType@[jira/issueByKey/fields/edges/node]) : Unknown type 'JiraServiceManagementSlaField'See the error `source` property for more information.at r (34:104:230855)at Object.create (34:104:231150)at 34:104:216494at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)at t._handleErrorResponse (34:104:216258)at t._handleNext (34:104:217285)at 34:104:216052at e.exports (34:104:231565)at 34:104:216037at 34:104:215359at index.ts:29:4at Object.E (34:107:246192)at Object.schedule (index.ts:27:19)at 34:104:215335at 34:104:169079at t.subscribe (34:104:169123)at t._schedule (34:104:215439)at t._next (34:104:216010)at Object.next (34:104:213748)at Object.next (34:104:168839)at Object.next (34:104:167892)at Object.next (34:104:168839)at h (multi-fetch.ts:139:5)at Object.next (multi-fetch.ts:286:7)at Object.next (34:104:168839)at index.ts:126:2
shared~vendor~stable~ar.c97a8480.js:2 n: Validation error (FieldsConflict) : 'jira/issueByKey/fields/edges/node/fieldConfig' : returns different types 'JiraFieldConfig' and 'null'at c (IssueViewCriticalQue…Preloader.tsx:86:16)at d (IssueViewCriticalQue…reloader.tsx:145:40)at to (shared~vendor~stable….c97a8480.js:2:4436)at W.port1.onmessage (shared~vendor~stable….c97a8480.js:2:3196)
It is being reported to https://xxx.atlassian.net/rest/internal/2/log/safe/error Hope someone looks at i
Overall I see many UI issues, probably some failed release
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.