Dear all
Notwithstanding I'm a main amministrator I'am not able to perform backup .
How I can check the global permission for me and everyone ?
Welcome @Carmine Pezzella
Only organization admins are the ones who can perform this action. Someone from your company needs to add you as the organization administrator in order for it to work.
Hi @Carmine Pezzella
Welcome to the community.
To make a backup of Jira you need to be a Jira administrator to create a backup.
Thanks Nikola can you help me how in Jira to elevate/check my grant because I'ma quite sure that I'am full permissions
@Carmine Pezzella Follow below steps to validate the access
Alternatively, ask a current Jira Administrator or Site Administrator to verify your permissions and group membership.
Go Settings -> System -> Import & export -> Backup Manager --> Create Backup for cloud.
ThanksJayesh R
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.