Hi all,
Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong section.
Does anyone know how to edit these template settings (specifically around 'Assignee') in Jira?
Hi @Jens Z.Welcome to the Atlassian Community!As I know, the Related work items area you see in Jira is not a configurable template — it’s a dynamic list generated by issue links. Those icons (assignee avatars, status, etc.) are pulled from each linked issue automatically. There isn’t a “template” for that list itself.
Hi
I can add the list manually, but I can see that it has connected issues - and thereby also some preset assignees. So this was set by a previous admin.
So I'm probably using a wrong term (template), but can I change the issue list then? :-)
Dear @Jens Z.Just to clarify — when you say “template settings,” do you mean that these related work items (and assignees) appear automatically whenever you create a new issue?Or are you trying to edit the existing linked issues and their assignees on a particular issue?
Yes, I mean the 'related work items' that appear automatically. They have a pre-assigned person (that was set up previously), that we want to change :-)
So no, not to edit the existing
Thank you for your help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.