Hey!
My team is working on Confluence articles and sometimes they need to create one source page that they can "mirror" to other spaces. Because different teams need different amount of information from this page they put the sub-sections into excerpts.
We noticed that the /include content macro fails on pulling images placed in excerpts most of the times (you can refresh the page 5-8 times than if you are lucky, it will load once). Using the /insert excerpt macro on the same page (but just on those excerpts) work beautifully but mirroring the whole page isn't.
I tried to find some solution on this, but I didn't succeed. For some reason I can't open an actual ticket to Atlassian so I wanted to try my luck with the community.
Have you seen this problem? Do you know how to resolve this? Is this an actual Atlassian bug that only them can fix?
Thanks in advance!