We used to be able to click on an item and it would show in the side bar or a pop up. Now it goes to a new screen and you have to completely refind your location in the list view.
Hello @Kurt Weaver
In my Free cloud instance when I click on an issue key in a List tab (for a Company Managed Software Project), the issue details show in a pop-up.
What type of project are you using?
Can you provide a screen image to help illustrate what you are experiencing?
Hi Trudy,
I'm in a business team managed space, if that answers your question. When I click on an issue, it opens it in the same window, full screen. Not a pop up like yours. Yours looks like the old view we used to have and really liked! When I'm on the issue screen, if I go back, it completely collapses the hierarchy.
In my system whether I get a pop-up or an issue opens in the sidebar seems to be obeyed in all project based on my have set that option through an Agile board (Software project - Scrum or Kanban) View settings.
If this is on, I get the issue details in a sidebar. If it is off, I get the issue details in a pop-up. I haven't found anything yet that forces the issue details to open full screen in the same browser tab. Note that the above option doesn't appear in the View settings for a Business project board, but Business projects are obeying the setting having been made through a Software project.
Im not sure how to tell the difference with the project types, but what you're showing doesnt show on my list view anymore. It used to, but now it looks like this:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.