Hello,
I am trying to create a rule for assets:
As a rule, there is an expiration date for licenses or certificates, for example. If this expiration date is three weeks in the future, a reminder email should be sent to several people or even a mailing list. The asset has a user attribute. I have already tried using a text field and separating the emails with commas or semicolons, but this did not work because no emails were recognized.
When I use the user field, a user is recognized with a user ID, but of course not the email. This is because the email of this user is in a different object type. So how do I link this user attribute to the other mail attribute? So the email is not recognized as an email because it only contains a user and no email in this attribute. The log would only contain the user ID.

