I have a Active Sprint board. Even if I have bunch of stories which have been assigned to Active Sprint number still they are not showing in Active Sprint board.How do I resolve this issue.
Hi @Theranize , welcome to the Atlassian Community and thanks for your post.
Please can you share some screens of what you are seeing?
It would be helpful to see (anonymised is fine) both the board and a few of the Stories with the Sprint field visible.
Cheers
Hi @Theranize
Welcome to the community.
Some questions, besides the one from @Valerie Knapp
What workflow status are visible on the board, are the stories in any of these statuses?
What type of project are you using, and are the stories from a single or multiple project(s)?
As others have said, we need more information to be able to help you.
Typically, the issue you've asked about can usually be traced to:
The last 2 are less likely if you can see the work items in the backlog.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.