Hello everyone,
I encountered a strange error in one of our Confluence automation rules - this one particular rule fails from time to time without having been triggered and I can't even decipher the error message ("The rule actor doesn't have permission to view the event that triggered this rule").
Here's the rule in question:

Here's the audit log:

But if I look at the page history, there has been no edit or anything that should trigger the rule. It's also being triggered correctly, when I edit the page, so I can't figure out, why this error is coming up repeatedly.
Also I am our Confluence Admin and I have full permissions in this space and for this page, so there is definitely no permissions problem here, so this support document didn't help https://confluence.atlassian.com/automationkb/automation-rule-is-failing-with-actor-does-not-have-permission-to-view-one-or-more-issues-or-the-issue-was-deleted-1442907303.html
Did any of you encounter this problem before and knows how to fix it?
Thanks,
Koloman