Hello,
I have a problem with Jira Global Automation (Service management), whenever i try to do a rule, that sends the direct message to a person on a slack, it cannot be done.
I've synchronized both platforms, via Chat and video tools, or Slack integration itself. Everything else is running. Rule works, validates and it sends emails, but it cannot send DM on slack.
On slack: Jira Cloud, Jira, Jira ChatOps and Assist apps are implemented, it works pretty well. The permissions are also assigned, to write, to map the users between platforms, to see all the users at slack, to create a new DM.
Every synch setting is turned on and linked with the Slack Workspace.
What i have found, is the solution with webhooks, but i heard somewhere that webhooks are about to be turned off soon, so i prefer to use newer synch method.
Maybe you guys have any ideas on how to fix this issue...
I'am also open for a new suggestions on how to make the rule run notifications on Slack.
Best regards
