Hello Atlassian Community,
I'm encountering an issue when trying to add an AQL (Advanced Query Language) branch in a Jira Automation rule.
The error message I receive is:
"Component loading error: An unknown error occurred. Please reload and try again." (「コンポーネント読み込みエラー 不明なエラーが発生しました。リロードしてもう一度試してください。」)
Environment & Context:
Deployment Type: Jira Cloud (Always on the latest version)
User Permission: I am a Jira Administrator and the issue occurs for two other administrators as well.
Trigger: The error happens specifically when selecting the AQL option under the Branch rule / related issues component.
Troubleshooting: We have cleared browser cache and tried different browsers, but the error persists.
Crucial Detail: This issue started suddenly on Sep 29th. Prior to that time, we were able to add AQL branches without any issues. The problem appeared after a period of repeatedly editing and executing automation rules.
Has anyone in the Cloud environment experienced this specific error when attempting to add an AQL branch component recently? Given that multiple administrators are affected and the issue appeared suddenly, we suspect a system-level glitch rather than a permission error.
Any advice or insights would be highly appreciated. Thank you!