Options displayed in the Add Role are Tester, Developer,Designer, Analyst, etc. How to configure this and is there any documentation for this? Seen this first time.
Go to Admin -> Roles, where you can maintain the list of roles.
Thanks for responding.
I am admin on the Jira and I can't see the options you mentioned anywhere in Jira. Just to be more specific, please see the attached image : Role.jpg
As you can see there is a Role under Assignee "Developer" and Reporter "Designer" on the right side, you can now click on "add role" (as you can see just below Reporter field) and then select options such as Tester, Developer,Designer, Analyst, etc from the list. I would like to know where this roles are configured and how can I assign default roles to user so that I don't have select the roles manually. This new feature started showing up since yesterday and there is no documentation anywhere. Thanks for you help in advance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.