I'm currently testing Jira Service Management Premium with the intention of rolling it out across our organization. I'm the organization admin and have full access, including a Premium trial. I've already created multiple object schemas in Assets (formerly Insight), and populated them with inventory items.
However, when I try to create a new ticket and link it to one of the assets (e.g., by referencing an asset number), I can't see any field that allows me to do so. I've researched extensively — including AI tools and YouTube tutorials — but I still can't find the Assets Object/s field or the Issues settings menu where custom fields are normally added.
I want to be able to select an asset from our inventory directly when creating a ticket. What steps am I missing? Is there a configuration or permission setting that might be blocking access to the custom field setup?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!