Have the JIRA Keyboard Shortcut Keys been removed? I can't locate this option any longer, used to be able to press "/" or "Shift ?".
Thanks
Hi David,
It's still working for me, I just tried.
Just make sure you are not on any app (plugin) page because they usually don't work there.
When viewing a workitem or on the home page it should definitely work.
So, I have found that I have to enable these in each JIRA project and then enable these on the Plans view. They are showing as disabled a day after I enabled them. Also, the Z button used to Zoom (i.e. eliminate the extra white space at the top of the page) on the JIRA Plans view. This no longer works. Oddities of cloud applications, I guess!
Well that's new for me.
Where do you actually enable them in the Jira projects?
@Charlie Misonne I found this from the Help ? option. See Attached screenshots.
.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.